In order to support our continued growth and future business plans., we are looking for a dedicated and ambitious individual to join us in our Isle of Man office as…
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTORS.
The successful candidate will act as the initial point of contact for the Directors, assessing priorities and redirecting calls, enquiries and requests as well as managing diaries and appointments as necessary.
• General office duties & activities;
• Handling of post and telephone calls;
• Preparation of papers and information in advance of meetings and ensuring meeting rooms are set up accordingly, including refreshments;
• Minute taking for internal and external meetings, including attending offsite meetings where required;
• General administration support and diary management;
• Management of the booking of travel;
• Handling and prioritising of customer & staff calls/emails;
• General secretarial tasks and duties as required;
• Travel may be required.
The right candidate should:
• have previous administration & Personal Assistant experience;
• have knowledge or experience of working in a CSP environment;
• be highly organised and self-disciplined;
• have the ability to maintain privacy and confidential information;
• have good attention to detail and deliver accurate work;
• have excellent personal and work presentation;
• be flexible to achieve deadlines;
• be competent in using Microsoft packages, and;
• have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package commensurate with experience and will also consider part time working hours for the right candidate.
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this role please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.