We are currently seeking a MANAGING DIRECTOR for our Malta office. This dynamic role requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The successful candidate will have full oversight and accountability for maximising profit for the Malta office. They will be expected to embody the cultural values of the organisation, with a particular emphasis on customer service and staff welfare & development. A strong business development background and a proven track record in building and managing client relationships are essential.
- possess a flair for business development as well as a capacity to introduce clients to the wider array of service lines;
- identify market opportunities and manage the complete client on-boarding cycle;
- be an active leader in order to structure and further develop business opportunities for the Malta office;
- be able to apply the core principles and practices of good corporate governance whilst ensuring the highest level of integrity;
- monitor legislative developments related to the Corporate Services sector and strategically implement changes
- establish good relations with various stakeholders including the Malta Business Registry and the Malta Financial Services Authority;
- oversee administration, timely billing, fee collection, management of creditors and debtors, review of complex client structures and other duties;
- hold a proven track record in client relationship management and the ability to manage diverse teams;
- implement and drive strategic goals while setting and achieving key performance targets for the team;
- mentor and develop, on a personal and professional level, members of the team;
- support and work closely with other offices within the business to ensure a seamless flow of information and work practices;
- have experience in a senior management role within the Corporate Services arena;
- be able to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- have strong verbal and written skills in English;
- be decisive and have sound judgment; and
- be resident in Malta or if not, be able to relocate as soon as possible.
For the opportunity to work within a fast growing, international business that offers a competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience, as well as an attractive benefits package, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.