We are currently seeking a MANAGING DIRECTOR to head up our Isle of Man office. This dynamic role requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment.
The successful candidate will have full oversight and accountability for the overall performance of the Isle of Man office and will play a key role in the business’ expansion into other jurisdictions.
They will be expected to embody the cultural values of the organisation, with a particular emphasis on customer service and staff welfare & development.
You will be responsible for:
• developing and implementing the company’s business strategies
• creating, executing and monitoring the performance of comprehensive business plans
• overseeing the investments, business ventures and financial stability of the company
• establishing long-lasting relationships with shareholders, partners, local authorities and regulators
• driving strategic goals while setting and achieving key performance targets for the team;
• developing, on a personal and professional level, members of the team;
• supporting and working closely with other offices within the business to ensure a seamless flow of information and work practices; and
• overseeing administration, timely billing, fee collection, management of creditors and debtors, review of complex client structures and other duties.
The ideal candidate will be:
• an active leader in order to structure and further develop business opportunities for the Isle of Man office;
• hold a proven track-record in building and managing client relationships and the ability to manage diverse teams;
• have experience in a senior management role, ideally within the Corporate Services arena;
• able to apply the core principles and practices of good corporate governance whilst ensuring the highest level of integrity;
• able to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• a driven, passionate and hardworking individual
• have strong verbal and written skills in English;
• be decisive and have sound judgment;
• be able to travel, if required; and
• be resident in the Isle of Man or if not, be able to relocate as soon as possible.
For the opportunity to work within a fast growing, international business that offers a competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience, plus an attractive benefits package, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 19th August 2022.