As a growing company with excellent career opportunities, we are looking for someone that is based in Malta (or would be happy to relocate) who would be keen to join our business at an exciting time.
Within this role, you will have oversight and accountability for maximising profits for the Malta office. You will be expected to embody the cultural values of the organisation, with a particular emphasis on customer service and staff welfare and development. You will play a key role within the Senior Management Team and will take on the role of the Engagement Leader for a portfolio of clients.
This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. You will possess a strong Business Development background with a proven track record in building and managing client relationships.
You will be expected to:
- apply the core principles and practices of good corporate governance, ensuring the highest level of integrity
- oversee the administration, timely billing, fee collection, management of debtors, reviews of complex client structure and other duties
- be an active member of the senior management team and to structure and further develop business opportunities for the Malta office
- implement and drive strategic goals while setting and achieving key performance targets for the team
- identify market opportunities and manage the complete client on-boarding cycle
- support and work closely with other entities within the company to ensure a seamless flow of information and work practices
- monitor legislative developments related to the Corporate Services sector and strategically implement changes
- mentor and develop, on a personal and professional level, members of the team
- establish good relations with various stakeholders including the Malta Business Registry and the Malta Financial Services Authority
- be resident in Malta, or if not currently living in Malta, prepared to relocate ASAP.
You should have:
- a flair for business development as well as the capacity to introduce clients to the wider array of service lines
- evidenced experience in a senior management role within the field of Corporate Services
- a proven track record in client relationship management and managing diverse teams
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- experience working in a fast paced and multi-cultural environment
- strong verbal and written skills in English
- a combination of decisiveness and sound judgement
If you would like the opportunity to work within a fast growing international business that offers a competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience, as well as an attractive benefits package, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 19th August 2020