Part-time | Malta
Following the successful growth of our business, we are looking for a part-time Compliance Officer to join our team in Malta.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– ensuring that the company’s internal operational/compliance policies are in line and fully compliant with relevant up to date regulatory requirements, updating them as required;
– preparing quarterly compliance reports for presentation to the Board of Directors;
– monitoring of clients and their entities by undertaking regular client file reviews, ensuring files are maintained in a correct manner;
– managing the business’ Anti-Money laundering (AML) and Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) requirements, ensuring all standards and requirements are met;
– preparing and submitting any required reports to the MFSA and other regulators;
– liaising with the MFSA and other regulators in respect of the business’ obligations and managing and coordinating regulatory reporting requirements to the same;
– ensuring that the business maintains a high level of good corporate governance at all times;
– ongoing and ad hoc projects.
The successful candidate will:
– hold a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the CSP industry
– have a strong working experience in a Regulatory Compliance or Legal role;
– have in-depth knowledge of the appropriate legislation, regulation and industry best practice, including the new Malta CSP Regime;
– be currently or previously approved by the MFSA;
– have a comprehensive understanding of AML and CFT legislation and requirements; and
– have good knowledge of companies and their statutory requirements.
The successful candidate must have strong organisational and time management skills, a professional and positive approach to their work, be able to communicate effectively with clients and staff alike, have excellent customer service and people skills, work well as part of a team and most importantly have diligent attention to detail.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience.
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.