We are looking for an individual to join our Client Services team in the Isle of Man, to support our growing client base in two of the most interesting and fast moving industries, maritime and aviation.
If successful, you will be responsible for the administration and management of a portfolio of structures for corporate and private clients that own superyachts, aircraft and helicopters.
The role will involve working with clients and their advisors as required, undertaking general company and client administration for the efficient and effective management of those client structures, including but not limited to,
– arranging the formation and structuring of corporate ownership structures;
– registration of private and commercial vessels and aircraft;
– maintenance of accurate and up to date records for those assets under management;
– assisting clients with the importation of their assets;
– assisting with VAT registrations and returns, appointing and liaising with fiscal agents in respect of VAT registrations and returns in other jurisdictions;
– arranging for the review and approval of sale and purchase agreements;
– assisting with chartering contracts and charter license applications;
– performing statutory, company secretarial, regulatory and compliance duties.
– liaising with the relevant authorities and organisations for the effective and efficient management of the client portfolio, i.e. VAT authorities, ship registries, aircraft registries, company registries and banks, and;
The ideal candidate will have:
– 10+ years’ experience in the CSP/TSP sector;
– a comprehensive understanding of the maritime and aviation sectors;
– in-depth knowledge of trusts and companies and their statutory requirements;
– good all round knowledge of appropriate legislation, regulation and industry best practice;
– understanding of AML and CFT legislation and requirements, and;
– the ability to travel, if required.
Knowledge of other jurisdictions would also be beneficial and experience of using Viewpoint advantageous.
The successful candidate must have strong organisational and time management skills, a professional and positive approach to their work, be able to communicate effectively with clients and staff alike, have excellent customer service and people skills, diligent attention to detail and work well as part of a team.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience as well as an attractive benefits package.
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.